Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sketchnotes - Virtuous and Vicious Cycles

I have always admired the work of the Public Conversations Project, so I was delighted to sketch note during the presentation of one of their Senior Associates. Maggie Herzig discussed the cycles (both virtuous and vicious) that occur during challenging group processes and shared a case study of resolving the problem of air traffic/noise pollution over the Grand Canyon. I shared the notes with her afterward and she was thrilled. I would love to have an opportunity to work with PCP. They do amazing work for society and conduct very difficult dialogues with a proven track record of success. A very impressive group of people.

2 comments:

Or-Tal Kiriati said...

Sunni, I love this sketch. It's giving me a lot to think of. I can also see why you would love to work with PCP.

Sunni Brown said...

Or-Tal,
Thanks for your comment. The substance of the piece was rich so that helped make it better. Hope you are doing well!
Sunni